Safety Label: Non-Hazardous Waste
Use these labels when identifying waste that is non-hazardous and does not pose a threat.
- Indicates that the waste contained inside presents no threat
- Comes with spaces to input a shipper address and the contents of the container
Selected Material Details
- Cost effective in high quantities
- Matte surface can be easily written on with pen or pencil
- 60-lb. paper
- Coated on the back with permanent acrylic adhesive with peel-off liner
- Available in any standard background color and select fluorescent backgrounds
Safety Labels: Hazardous Waste
DOT Shipping Labels: Hazard Class 3: Flammable Liquid
PCB Label: Caution - Contains PCBs
Hazardous Waste Label: Hazardous Waste (Technical Chemical Name)
PCB Label: Non PCB
PCB Label: The Dielectric Fluid In This Unit Has Been Tested
Hazardous Waste Label
Label the contents of hazardous waste on your drums and containers easily and quickly.
Labels help meet D.O.T. (49 CFR part 172) and EPA (40 CFR part 262.31-32) regulations for labeling substance containers for hazardous waste. Specifications do not include size or color of labels; however, regulations do require that the labels be durable, in English, written sharply, and in contrasting colors.
The view of hazardous waste labels is not to be impaired by other labels, attachments or markings.